Dude, hello? Do you know what time it is bro? I was just in the middle of a killer dream when your phone call woke me up! Dude, I know it’s the middle of the afternoon, but this is primo sleeping time for me (audible yawn). Okay, okay, I’m up, let’s do this.
I started surfing when I was 5 and I’ve been riding waves ever since. My old man, the Islander, won his first surf competition when he was 9 years old. It’s been hard to get out from his shadow, but I finally made the pro tour about two years ago. The tour is sick because I get paid to travel the world chasing breaks. The best waves are in Australia and South Africa, but I’m always down for a trip to Indo. I’m super amped for the U.S. Open next summer and I’m hoping to get my highest score yet.
The ladies love the surfer thing, but if I’m really trying to impress a girl I show her my:
- DC Motor which consumes up to 70% less electricity than an AC motor
- 6 forward and reverse speeds operated by a TR39 hand held remote control
- Sweet antique brass, brushed nickel and oil-rubbed bronze finishes
- Blade options, sold separately, that give me a 60″ to 80” blade sweep
- Air flow of 10082 cubic feet per minute when operated on high speed